Large Gold Pour-Over Coffee Dripper
We are temporarily not accepting new orders on this item.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- GOLD TITANIUM COATED STAINLESS STEEL CONE FILTER – The double filter is laser-cut with an additional mesh inside. Unlike paper filters which are a waste of money and rob you of coffee’s natural essential oils, this will provide a clear rich tasting balanced coffee.
- FULL BREWING SET – Gold titanium coated stainless steel filter, waterproofed wood and metal stand, glass carafe with lid. Everything you need for a manually home brewed pour over coffee.
- BOROSILICATE GLASS CARAFE 27oz. – The carafe is made from borosilicate glass, which is resistant to thermal shock, it also does not absorb any odors, chemicals or residue. Giving you a fresh tasting coffee every time.
- WOOD SERIES – Great gift idea for the Holidays. This aesthetically beautiful series has a range of wood colors to choose from, so whatever your home decor is this will fit right in.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – Create a delicious coffee like a pro, with our detailed instructions and tips. For any defects in the materials or craftsmanship of any Osaka product, please contact our customer service team and we will be glad to assist you.
Stainless Steel Gold Coated Cone Filter
The double filter is laser-cut with an additional mesh filter inside. The filter is coated with gold titanium to give it increased durability.
Unlike paper filters which are a waste of money and rob you of the essential oils naturally found in coffee, this filter will provide a clear rich tasting balanced coffee.
Glass Server With Wood And Gold Trimming
The borosilicate glass server is adorned with stunning gold and wood trimmings. Borosilicate is thermal shock resistant and does not absorb any chemicals, orders or residue, giving you a fresh tasting coffee every time you brew.
Wire Stand With Wood And Gold Trimming
This aesthetically pleasing wire stand with stunning gold and wood trimmings is designed for easy brewing. It has grips on the bottom to keep it from slipping during use and a gold coated stainless steel drip plate.
The wood has been treated to be water resistant.
The best grind for a drip coffee would be a medium grind about the texture of sea salt. Use a burr grinder for the best results.
||12 x 6.75 x 7.75 in